est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

BBB and Delmir are moving - Want to live with us?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Général / General
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Delmir

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 鼠 Rat

MessagePosté le: 2010-08-16, 11:37    Sujet du message: BBB and Delmir are moving - Want to live with us? Répondre en citant

Lo Monfurs! BBB and I are moving to a new apartment in Cotes-des-neiges. It's right in the crotch of the blue/orange lines, 10 minutes from both metro cotes-des-neiges and metro Plamondon.

In the process of moving we've lost our tenant (she must be packed away in one of these boxes somewhere), and we're looking for a new person to live with us.

We're advertising for $375 a month, utilities included, Wi-fi probably included (unless you're a crazy torrenter), but since friends are gold, we'd reduce it to $325 for you guys (so for the record, our friendship is valued at ~$50 per month)

It's a room in a 5 1/2 apartment- Ground floor, concrete construction and only one adjacent apartment(above) , so not much concern for noise. If you've seen our old place in Verdun, it's about the same size, with bigger bedrooms, slightly smaller living room, and an actually NICE interior (screw you, teal vinyl flooring! Now we're a hardwood family!)

We'll be your best friends ever if you like board gaming!

Et maintenant en francais:

Habitez avec nous s'il vous plait.
Juste $325 par mois et jouer Settlers of Catan gratuitement!
C'est une chambre dans un 5 1/2 appartement, 10 minutes des les metros Plamondon (ligne orange) et Cotes-des-Neiges (ligne bleu)
A l'evidence je parles francais parfaitement mais si vous avez d'autre questions,  juste demandez ici.   BBB est un peu plus parfait de moi.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2010-08-16, 11:37    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Serratiger

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2010-08-18, 16:09    Sujet du message: BBB and Delmir are moving - Want to live with us? Répondre en citant

Well that sounds quite interesting! I'd be interested in taking a look  :3  I'm interested in renting a place but only from September 1st (or a little before) till December 26th (day I'll be leaving for Mexico), since I'll be studying at Concordia this semester :3 Would such situation be ok with you?
Board gaming... like "Life" "Operation" and Twister board games, or like D&D board game?  X3 Either way sounds like fun =^\w/^=

Delmir

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 鼠 Rat

MessagePosté le: 2010-08-18, 16:29    Sujet du message: BBB and Delmir are moving - Want to live with us? Répondre en citant

Sure thing-  We'll be showing the place to some other potential tenants on Saturday if you wanted to come see it/meet us.  Around about 10:40 AM would be a good time to show up.  Please send me an email at yc_delmir@yahoo.com with your real name and phone number if you're interested and I'll reply with directions!

And we have played D&D in the past, but our campaign seems to be on hold permanently-  Mostly we play board/card games.  Settlers of Catan, Blokus, Bang, Jungle Speed.  We also have game nights with other monfurs who bring their own games.

Firebreath

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: 2010-08-19, 16:10    Sujet du message: BBB and Delmir are moving - Want to live with us? Répondre en citant

And for the unitiated: Jungle Speed is dangerous. XD

Visiter le site web du posteur
Serratiger

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2010-08-24, 21:15    Sujet du message: BBB and Delmir are moving - Want to live with us? Répondre en citant

Well I think I might just take it :0
Lulz and all.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:08    Sujet du message: BBB and Delmir are moving - Want to live with us?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Général / General Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation