est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

TLC - My strange addiction
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Oreilles Dressées, Yeux Brillants / Ears Perked, Eyes Bright
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
soryane

Féminin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-14, 07:32    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

Next wednesday on My Strange addiction (TLC chanel)
There will be a fursuiter... I wonder how much they will screw the fandom with that one?

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-14, 07:32    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gaius_Baltar

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-14, 15:40    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

This really can't go well...

Firebreath

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-15, 09:38    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

TLC isn't as bad as other channels. Lately, they have been going for more "sensationalist" stories, I'll agree that much.
However, we're not talking about ABC Prime Time Talk Show here.

Let's try and stay positive and hope for... well... positive (redundancy, FTW!) approach to the fandom.
Some members of our fandom have, in the past, managed positive documentaries you know. ;3

soryane

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-15, 09:50    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

The Show is called my strange addiction lol
from what the preview showed... a part of this episode is about an extreme fursuiter that wears it too much and can't seem to have fun without it

unfortunatly it'll probably be a negative exposure again

Akiba

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-16, 02:11    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/my-strange-addiction/

le fursuiter va être moin pire. lol

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/my-strange-addiction/episode-guide-13.html

ou peut être pas. ils ont fait une faute dans fursuit, ils ont mis un espace :3

l'épisode est mercredi le 19

Chioxin

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-17, 00:20    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

I wonder if it's a real fur suiter, or just someone who though "HEY! If I make a ridiculous thing up, I can be on TV!" And so, they did, and they found it in Fur Suiting. =P

Oh well, when I go looking through the other episodes, honestly, there's some weirder shit. I mean come on... Eating couch cushions? And soap!? Pulling hairs out of your head and eating the follicle!? What the heck!

People disturb me.

Anjir

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-17, 00:32    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

I know they will probably down the fandom, but I'm still eager to see what's gonna happen

Original Icon's Lineart by Alex_Dachshund

Gaius_Baltar

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-17, 03:21    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

Chioxin a écrit:
I wonder if it's a real fur suiter, or just someone who though "HEY! If I make a ridiculous thing up, I can be on TV!" And so, they did, and they found it in Fur Suiting. =P

Oh well, when I go looking through the other episodes, honestly, there's some weirder shit. I mean come on... Eating couch cushions? And soap!? Pulling hairs out of your head and eating the follicle!? What the heck!

People disturb me.
I actually caught one of the preview-commercials on TLC for the episode, and she seems like a legit furry whom just can't go to any social event or anything without wearing her fursuit.

soryane

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-17, 07:44    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

Citation:
 I actually caught one of the preview-commercials on TLC for the episode, and she seems like a legit furry whom just can't go to any social event or anything without wearing her fursuit.

It's what I figured as well

Akiba

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-18, 01:11    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

http://www.flayrah.com/3375/furs-feature-tlcs-my-strange-addiction-jan-19

I hope this is some "scam".... Take the time to read the link, you will understand.

Edit : http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Kiira

she screw

Gaius_Baltar

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-18, 04:12    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

Kiba a écrit:
http://www.flayrah.com/3375/furs-feature-tlcs-my-strange-addiction-jan-19

I hope this is some "scam".... Take the time to read the link, you will understand.

Edit : http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Kiira

she screw
From what I understood from that; looks like they simply couldn't find anyone with an actual addiction and went for someone who just really likes fursuits.
... they had her build more fursuits specifically for the show, so this episodes is deffinately at least partly staged.

I also still have my doubts of TLC shining any good light on the fandom, seeing as the show tried to get some less than clean innocent photos for the episode.

soryane

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-18, 07:40    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

*le sigh* so sad... Rolling Eyes

Akiba

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-19, 01:42    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

http://www.furrynewsnetwork.com/2011/01/entertainment-tonight-covers-my-str…

she does'nt look very shy when she speak to the camera.  she pass after the "i eat cushion woman".... lololol i'm mean

and i did not know about FNN before lol,

Gaius_Baltar

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-19, 03:26    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

Found a quote from her she made recently

"I’d love to get my side of the story out. I have left the fandom, though I still do make costumes and occasionally go out in it with my friends who are also furs. I just don’t associate myself as a furry anymore. But they totally twisted everything, I can just tell by the preview. I told them I only go out maybe once a month if that. I never bring it out around people that aren’t furs, and I never once brought it to a gathering or social event. Yet they say I can’t stand to be without it for one minute. I know my video will just provoke the community more, but I do need to get my side of the story out regardless. I’m glad there are still some people with common sense in this world."

Yeah, she's just a normal fur whom just likes to fursuit once in a while when it's appropriate to, and the show just made up an addiction story because they couldn't find someone who was actually addictied to fursuiting.

soryane

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-19, 11:43    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

Either way she's in the wrong for me
in that statement she calls upon COMMON SENS... where was HER common sens when she was asked on a show called MY STRANGE ADDICTION
if you aint an addict... where's your common sens to say no? ... on top of it if you're a furry and know how we are portrayed out there...
where's that common sens now... 

if she was really a fursuit addict I would care less than I do when she yells out that she's been scammed... DUUUH!!!! stupid girl...

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:09    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Oreilles Dressées, Yeux Brillants / Ears Perked, Eyes Bright Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation