est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

TLC - My strange addiction
Aller à la page: <  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Oreilles Dressées, Yeux Brillants / Ears Perked, Eyes Bright
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gaius_Baltar

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-19, 21:10    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

I'm watching it right now, and BIG SUPRISE!! one of the first things they say abbout furries is that we all wear fursuits and have sex in them, but Lauren "currently doesn't" implying its only a matter of time.
they've got some of their not too innocent videoes from furcons as well.

but yeah.. this cushion-eating woman they're also showin is just really grossing me out.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-19, 21:10    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Akiba

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-20, 02:27    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

I'm trying to find somewhere i can see the whole episode, but i didn't found it yet. I will post a link for the people who are interested to see the massacre, if i found it.

Akiba

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-24, 01:10    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

http://www.furrynewsnetwork.com/2011/01/my-strange-addiction-furry-commenta…

Chioxin

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-24, 21:35    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction Répondre en citant

I didn't find it all that terrible actually. In fact, I found it pretty interesting. Perhaps that's because I was looking at it from the view point of "What's the story behind this person," and not behind furries. Sure, it had some bad connotations, but that was one or two parts maybe? Maybe 2 minutes out of the 10? They honestly didn't linger on the darker side of this stuff as long as it really seemed. Sure, there's a connection to the "loss of family" and "this is an escape." But even the psychiatrist didn't really harp on it all that much. She even pointed out its creativity and astonishment that this girl could make these costumes.

In the end, I think I felt more positive about it than terrible about it. But meh, whatevers! I think it's "stupid" people who will watch that and go "LOL FURRIES!" ... but commenter who state "The smart people will see past it," is probably very true.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:26    Sujet du message: TLC - My strange addiction

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Oreilles Dressées, Yeux Brillants / Ears Perked, Eyes Bright Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation