est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Think Geek ordering

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Général / General
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gaius_Baltar

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-22, 00:56    Sujet du message: Think Geek ordering Répondre en citant

Ever wanted something from there but was turned off by the high shipping costs? well here's your chance

I shall be making a "collective order" where many people combine their orders to one mass order, therefore splitting the shipping costs and saving over 90% on shipping -depending on how many people get involved-

Thinkgeek.com has some really awesome stuff, but as we know shipping from the U.S. can be pricey when the only option is UPS or DHL.

Therefore I shall be asking people from many rinds of friends including you guys on Monfur if you'd like anything from ThinkGeek, take a look around.

How this will work:

look through ThinkGeek.com and choose stuff you'd want. be certain about what you want because there's not gonna be much of a chance to change your mind. Post here or PM me when you've made your decision.

I shall be making the order in probably no more than a month i-as I will be deling with a lot of people and need to make sure everything's planned out right--

-How shipping costs will be slit among everyone:  You'd pay a percentage of the shipping equivilant to the percentage of the whole order that belongs to you --for ecample, the collective order is $300, and your order is $30. that is 10% of the total order therefore you pay 10% of the shipping costs--

Once I get the package I will either bring the stuff to the next meet you may be at or meet up with you so I can give you your stuff and you can pay your tab -and make the creditcard company happy-

I already made an order like this with some friends from school -and Didy- and it went rather smoothly

if anyone has any questions just ask.

p.s. I'm not making any money off this. just taking the initiative to make the collective order after hearing more friends who were interested after the first collective order went through.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-22, 00:56    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gaius_Baltar

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: 2011-01-31, 20:16    Sujet du message: Think Geek ordering Répondre en citant

Any Takers?
With the ammount of people we have so far, shipping is down to about 12 cents/ dollar  of your order.

The more orders involved, the lower the shiiping will get for everyone.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:59    Sujet du message: Think Geek ordering

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Général / General Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation