est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Oh hai!
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ZolarTheZolf

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-22, 13:51    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

Oh hey there, Montreal furries! :3
I am new to this site and wanted to drop a friendly 'hello' to everyone! Maybe make some new friends and what-not.
My name is Zolar (well, not in real life  haha).
I hope to have some intriguing conversations with someone!
Take care,
-Zz

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-22, 13:51    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-23, 09:20    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

HI!!!
Welcome, we are not super active on to forum as we are in real life with meets and stuff.

Visiter le site web du posteur
ZolarTheZolf

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-25, 09:14    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

handa a écrit:
HI!!!
Welcome, we are not super active on to forum as we are in real life with meets and stuff.
Oh that's a real shame that you guys are not super active on the forum!

However, you guys are active in meeting in real life? I've never been to a furry meet before, where are they held?

Thanks =)
-Zz

Anjir

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-25, 10:50    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

It depends, usually there's the brunch, or we just go to a place all together, it really depends ^^ Also, welcome! *hugs*

Original Icon's Lineart by Alex_Dachshund

ZolarTheZolf

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-25, 21:32    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

Anjir a écrit:
It depends, usually there's the brunch, or we just go to a place all together, it really depends ^^ Also, welcome! *hugs*
*Hugs back*
I'm legitimately new to this site, so I'm a little slow at working my way around it, haha.

Do you know of any events that are coming up that I could meet other furries? That would be rather fun and exciting!

-Zz

Moopa

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-27, 10:57    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

Next weekend is a brunch, for more info you could also find us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_142968219101580&ap=1

ZolarTheZolf

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-27, 17:14    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

handa a écrit:
Next weekend is a brunch, for more info you could also find us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_142968219101580&ap=1
Thanks for the link, however, I am not completely comfortable joining the group on facebook (if you can understand).

Is there any particular date or place there will be a brunch? I would not mind joining in one day. Smile
The facebook site didn't show any place in particular, so I was not sure.  Thanks!
-Zz

Moopa

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-28, 11:16    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

we do them every two weeks on Sundays

at Peddlers on Newman in Lasalle, we sit around 11 so get there around 10:45 so we know how many people there will be
Next one is this coming Sunday on the 3rd of July, we often hang out afterwards as well.

Moopa

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-28, 11:16    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

if you want you can add me on msn

ZolarTheZolf

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-28, 19:00    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

handa a écrit:
we do them every two weeks on Sundays

at Peddlers on Newman in Lasalle, we sit around 11 so get there around 10:45 so we know how many people there will be
Next one is this coming Sunday on the 3rd of July, we often hang out afterwards as well.
Oh snap, Lasalle is pretty far! I'd still be willing to give it a whirl for fun. It would be nice to meet others.
And for your msn, that would be lovely!

soryane

Féminin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-29, 12:21    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

Heya Smile
Welcome to the boards

Like Handa said we have brunch on July 2
Also after that brunch couple of us are hitting the beach (I see you're in Deux-Montagne) we're going to the one in Pierrefonds, dunno if it's doable for you but you might want to look it up here : http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/portal/page?_dad=portal&_pageid=175%2C4878797&_schema=PORTAL

and you can also ad me on msn if you wish : cestlav(at)live(dot)ca

ZolarTheZolf

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-29, 16:49    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

soryane a écrit:
Heya Smile
Welcome to the boards

Like Handa said we have brunch on July 2
Also after that brunch couple of us are hitting the beach (I see you're in Deux-Montagne) we're going to the one in Pierrefonds, dunno if it's doable for you but you might want to look it up here : http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/portal/page?_dad=portal&_pageid=175%2C4878797&_schema=PORTAL

and you can also ad me on msn if you wish : cestlav(at)live(dot)ca
Hey! Thanks! Smile

Wait, is the brunch on Saturday or Sunday? Handa said July 3 and now you said July 2nd. I am legitimately confused haha!
I hope the Brunch is on Saturday because if so, I can make it! Smile
Thanks again!
-Zz

soryane

Féminin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-29, 17:27    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

ugh sorry I brain farted no calendar in front of me when I typed that
it is sunday the 3rd... sorry for the confusion derp!

ZolarTheZolf

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-29, 18:06    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

soryane a écrit:
ugh sorry I brain farted no calendar in front of me when I typed that
it is sunday the 3rd... sorry for the confusion derp!
Haha that's okay, at least I know the date now!
I am going to beg my boss to let me have the day off, if not...I'll have to come to the next brunch in two weeks! Razz
-*Crosses his itty bitty fingers*-

Firebreath

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: 2011-06-30, 11:13    Sujet du message: Oh hai! Répondre en citant

Welcome aboard, Zolar!

Looking forward to meeting you in the near future at a meet or brunch. :3

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:03    Sujet du message: Oh hai!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation