est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

A draconic import

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Viper

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: 2011-07-04, 21:25    Sujet du message: A draconic import Répondre en citant

A great big hello Ladies and Gentelfurs,

I'd like to say a kind hello to each and every one of you. I suppose first and foremost I should introduce myself.... The name's Viper.... Viper Ardigh and I'm a blue water dragon from allllllll the way in Ottawa... but I'm hopping to eventually get to honorary MonFur status since I visit all the time.

So.... I guess a bit about me: Well I'm a fairly happy go lucky sort... there's really not all that much that depresses me or puts me in a bad mood since I tend to look at the bright side of life on most time though like everyone else on the planet I do have my low times. I'm fairly happy dispensing hugs left, right and center and getting them too! Hmmmm.... what else, I love chitty chatting and making people laugh and smile, though sometimes I get overly excited and start taking too much space and yammering on and on and on about everything and anything (really have to work on that one).

In any case, I catch the Montreal meets when I can escape Ottawa, I find the MonFurs allot friendlier and more accepting and warm and all those other good adjectives I can think about, though Ottawa has some good fluffs as well.

As for language, I'm equally comfortable in French or English though for typing on forums like this and IMs I find it much easier to do so in English since I'm so used to it.

Anyway, if you see me at a meet or walking down the street, don't worry about coming right up and saying hello.

Thank you for your time and all that,
Viper Ardigh

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2011-07-04, 21:25    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2011-07-05, 10:35    Sujet du message: A draconic import Répondre en citant

Hey Viper nice seeing you again

Sifu

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: 2011-07-06, 12:21    Sujet du message: A draconic import Répondre en citant

I guess we already met ;P
Get those sunburns healed up! xD

Viper

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: 2011-07-06, 12:23    Sujet du message: A draconic import Répondre en citant

Thanks to both Handa and Sifu *wave waves* doing well and the burns are finnaly starting to heal, though I have some blistering on one shoulder.... but seeing as my background, I'm kinda used to burns, it will go away like it does every time!

Matt

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 鼠 Rat

MessagePosté le: 2011-07-06, 19:20    Sujet du message: A draconic import Répondre en citant

Hi hi!

I saw you as well at the brunch last weekend.

Well, as a fellow newcomer, I'd like to say welcome. Haha. But I'm not sure I can actually do that.

wizzy

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2011-07-15, 13:06    Sujet du message: Re: A draconic import Répondre en citant

Viper a écrit:

I'd like to say a kind hello to each and every one of you. I suppose first and foremost I should introduce myself.... The name's Viper.... Viper Ardigh and I'm a blue water dragon from allllllll the way in Ottawa... but I'm hopping to eventually get to honorary MonFur status since I visit all the time.

So.... I guess a bit about me: Well I'm a fairly happy go lucky sort... there's really not all that much that depresses me or puts me in a bad mood since I tend to look at the bright side of life on most time though like everyone else on the planet I do have my low times. I'm fairly happy dispensing hugs left, right and center and getting them too! Hmmmm.... what else, I love chitty chatting and making people laugh and smile, though sometimes I get overly excited and start taking too much space and yammering on and on and on about everything and anything (really have to work on that one).

In any case, I catch the Montreal meets when I can escape Ottawa, I find the MonFurs allot friendlier and more accepting and warm and all those other good adjectives I can think about, though Ottawa has some good fluffs as well.

As for language, I'm equally comfortable in French or English though for typing on forums like this and IMs I find it much easier to do so in English since I'm so used to it.

Anyway, if you see me at a meet or walking down the street, don't worry about coming right up and saying hello.

Viper Ardigh

oh you were the quiet shy little water dragon(snicker titter and all that) now where have we met before hmmmmm wonder where you got that terrible sun burn hmmmmmmmmm. hi dude , hope we cross trails again real soon..cousin wizzy....ps did your buddy actually study at your place? say hi to him for me. for some strange magical reason i did not get a sun burn , even though i was out in the sun three days strait.
Laughing  

Firebreath

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: 2011-07-26, 07:05    Sujet du message: Re: A draconic import Répondre en citant

wizzy a écrit:
Viper a écrit:

Viper Ardigh

oh you were the quiet shy little water dragon(snicker titter and all that) now where have we met before hmmmmm wonder where you got that terrible sun burn hmmmmmmmmm. hi dude , hope we cross trails again real soon..cousin wizzy....ps did your buddy actually study at your place? say hi to him for me. for some strange magical reason i did not get a sun burn , even though i was out in the sun three days strait.
Laughing  

Whizzy, remember: write OUTSIDE the quotation box/tags. Otherwise, your message gets lost. ;3

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:08    Sujet du message: A draconic import

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation