est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by.
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JaSonic

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2011-09-25, 15:11    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

Where to start? Well, first off, I am a hedgehog and I try to be happy most of the time. It's really rare that I am sad.  I'm very outgoing and honest. What else? My favorite TV shows right now are Family Guy and Two and a Half Men. I like bowling, camping, fishing, and karaoke. I love to sing, although I can't sing all that well. As music is concerned, I love all kinds ranging from dance/techno/house to alternative to blues to cajun music... so you see, I have a wide taste in music. Now, as Sonic the Hedgehog is concerned, I was a Sonic fan since the age of 15 years old and that's when the furry side of me really kicked off, but I didn't know what a furry was at the time. I guess that's all for now from me, although I wanna still take some time to thank Loopy, Bear, Fox, Paws, Twitchy, and the other furs for showing me a MEMORABLE first time as a new member of monfur!

I guess I also want to ask the furs within the group which one of you are Sonic the Hedgehog fans. I am not requiring lots of responses here, but a few is okay.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2011-09-25, 15:11    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sifu

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: 2011-09-26, 19:42    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

Welcome aboard!
I am one of the people you will see rarely in events/brunch, because of how far I live from you guys ^-^
Anyway, you will have good time with us =D!

JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-09-26, 20:34    Sujet du message: Sifu Répondre en citant

Hello, Sifu.

I just want to thank you for making me feel welcomed, just like when I was at the brunch on Sunday. Now, my dad doesn't like me going to these events with a bunch of furries. He is was worried Saturday night into Sunday so he didn't have a very good sleep. I am thinking of getting a cell phone so I don't have to rely all the time on public phones if ever I need to call my dad to say my whereabouts.

Anyway, you have a very cute fursona, but I say that about lots of fursonas, hehe. You live in Trois-Rivieres I see, but if you have a car, Montreal is about half an hour less than if you would go the other way to Quebec City. Anyway, Loopy and the gang would probably love to see you more often.

Silver

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2011-09-26, 22:20    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

Hey there Ja! Sorry I'm having trouble putting a face to your name. I was at brunch and probably said hello. But welcome! Glad you've joined in on the fun times! I myself am still getting used to remembering everyone's names too XD Hopefully we'll see you plenty around the breakfast table and events X3

Visiter le site web du posteur
JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-09-26, 22:42    Sujet du message: Helping you put a face to my name Répondre en citant

Hello Silver. Just to help you refresh your memory, I was the one wearing a green Montreal Jazz Festival shirt. I was sitting close to the stairs. The shorter table, but I was sitting facing V and all the other furs sitting at that table. I want to thank you, though, for welcoming me to the group. I had a very good time and I will equally have a great time the next time that I am there, either in 2 weeks or in 3 weeks from now.

Sifu

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: 2011-09-26, 22:43    Sujet du message: Re: Sifu Répondre en citant

JaSonic a écrit:
Anyway, you have a very cute fursona, but I say that about lots of fursonas, hehe.

Thanks, a good friend of mine drew it for me =3.

JaSonic a écrit:

You live in Trois-Rivieres I see, but if you have a car, Montreal is about half an hour less than if you would go the other way to Quebec City.

I do have a car, but Montreal is rough to cars, especially mine since it's a bit old (22 years old xD), but heh it's a toyota, toyota never break xD. And by nowadays gas price, it costs 40$ in gas total to go to Montreal and come back. A chance that I have Anjir to lift with me because he pays half of the gaz with me xD! So yeah, and with that, CEGEP and job, so rarelay have time on my hands to spare, sadly.

JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-09-26, 23:35    Sujet du message: Reply Répondre en citant

That's too bad, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. I have you on MSN and Skype, by the way.

JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-09-26, 23:38    Sujet du message: Repy. Répondre en citant

That's too bad, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. I have added you to my MSN and Skype. I am a plushophile, by the way.

Firebreath

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: 2011-09-28, 20:59    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

Welcome aboard!
Enjoy your stay here. :3

I'm not gonna add to what was already say a number of time. XD

Visiter le site web du posteur
JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-09-28, 21:09    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

Thank you, Firebreath. I hope to see you at a monfur meet one of these days. And, by the way, I am messaging you on YIM. sonicfreak1977 is my YIM if you wanna message me sometime.

Hainite

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-07, 20:22    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

Well hello to you sir, I just joined the boards recently myself so thats even more new faces to get used to. I'm hoping to make it to the brunch this sunday, so maybe we'll cross paths. 

I see no one replied to the whole sonic fan question, so let me. I'm not much of a sonic fan as far as character / tv show / story are concerned, but I can appreciate the games. Been playing sonic adventure lately, damn Steam and their sales. Not a bad game, but certainly aged poorly. I remember playing Sonic 1 as a kid and being like "woha dude, attitude!". Sonic 2 is probably the best in my opinion. As for 3D games, I'm still waiting on Team Sonic to pull together and release something that is not horrible. Sonic Heroes was really good, but its only been downhill since. 

JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-07, 22:35    Sujet du message: Hello Monfur! Répondre en citant

I know that lots on furs in the group are Sonic fans, but not as big of fan as me, but I only have Sonic plush toys, some games (stopped buying games in 2008 or 2009 since it's going downhill, you are right Hainite). Just today I bought 3 Sonic things... A Sonic winter hat, a Sonic wallet, and a Sonic belt buckle. All this was bought at Game Buzz in the McGill Eaton Center.

Anyway, with that, I wish you, Hainite, and the whole MonFur community a great night and weekend and since I'm not going to be able to come to Sunday's brunch since I am going to be in Lake George, I wish you guys a fabulous Thanksgiving! *huge smile*

Anjir

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-07, 23:21    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

Hey! I'm glad to see new faces! Welcome in monfur, I hope you'll enjoy the meets~ *hugs* As for Sonic... Shails ftw (ShadowxTails) but Shadow is more smexy than tails >.>. Anyways ^^ I'm looking foward to meet you soon and welcome again!

Original Icon's Lineart by Alex_Dachshund

JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-07, 23:56    Sujet du message: Answering some Sonic comments... Répondre en citant

Anjir, it's cool that love Shadow more than Tails. Sure, Tails is cute and all, but he's younger than Shadow, Sonic, and even Knuckles. I can talk about Sonic forever! I won't though unless it's on Facebook, hehe.

AlphConfig

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-09, 23:58    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

Wait a minute, did you just say Eaton Centre?  I pass by there on almost a daily basis!

Oh btw, you can call me Spike.  I was actually just typing out my own "introduction"-type post...  meh, too much to repeat.  At any rate, HELLO!

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:22    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation