est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by.
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JaSonic

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-10, 00:27    Sujet du message: Spike Répondre en citant

Yes, I did say the Eaton Center. I don't go there often though. Hello to you also, sir.

I wouldn't mind meeting you in fursuit at Angrignon Park one of these days, that is if you do own a fursuit.

Have a very good Thanksgiving to you and to the whole MonFur community! *smiles*

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-10, 00:27    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
AlphConfig

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-10, 00:34    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

Nah, unfortunately I do not own a fursuit.  The most I have is a tail and ears (well, and a collar ^^).  Do you own a suit?  At any rate, I would very much enjoy meeting up with you or anyone else here (although hopefully before the cold starts to really set in....)

Oh goodness, please do not call me "sir" -- I'm probably not older than you are and if I am, it wouldn't be by more than a year or two.

And a happy Thanksgiving to you too!

JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-10, 01:01    Sujet du message: Spike Répondre en citant

OK Spike. Sorry that I called you sir. Was just trying to be nice. No, sadly I don't own a suit either, but that would be really cool if I did meet some of you in Angrignon Park. I mean, heck, I met lots of furs already from the group one Sunday at Peddlers and I had lots of fun then. Hmm, tell you what... you tell me, Spike, when you'd like to meet me in the park and I will get my signature Sonic shirt for you... and for those of you who want to take along with Spike, be my guest.

JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-14, 10:08    Sujet du message: Skype and Saturday Répondre en citant

Hey Spike. At what time should I meet you at Angrignon Park on Saturday (could be Sunday as well)? And also, Skype has been likr working off and on so I don't know if you were on these past few days.

AlphConfig

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-15, 10:59    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

Hey

Sorry about that.  I've been considerably sick for the last few days and was stupid enough to try to carry on as usual.  As such, nearly all my time at home was spent sleeping which is why I was never online.  I donno, maybe 1-2pm next Saturday (I think that would be the 22nd)?  Does that work for you?  Where in the park do you want to meet?

-Spike

JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-15, 12:21    Sujet du message: Spike Répondre en citant

La la la, nothing ever happened in this post.

Dernière édition par JaSonic le 2011-10-15, 15:24; édité 1 fois
AlphConfig

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-15, 12:46    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

[what?  Something happened here?]

Dernière édition par AlphConfig le 2011-10-15, 15:45; édité 1 fois
AlphConfig

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-15, 12:55    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

[]

Dernière édition par AlphConfig le 2011-10-15, 15:46; édité 1 fois
JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-15, 13:25    Sujet du message: OK. This I can accept. Répondre en citant

Again, like I said, "La la la, nothing ever happened in this post."

Dernière édition par JaSonic le 2011-10-15, 15:25; édité 1 fois
AlphConfig

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-15, 15:15    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

[oh hai]

Dernière édition par AlphConfig le 2011-10-15, 15:46; édité 1 fois
JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-15, 15:39    Sujet du message: Skype? Répondre en citant

OK, I have re-added you on Skype in hoping that you will accept my apology, Spike.

AlphConfig

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-15, 15:48    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

definitely  Smile

JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-20, 00:09    Sujet du message: Spike Répondre en citant

I just remembered that on the 29th I have got an invitation that I have to go to. We can either meet at the Furbowling or another time (Gotta be a Saturday or Sunday). Sorry about this.

wizzy

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-27, 19:34    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by. Répondre en citant

welcome lil sonic dude , i sort of remember you mentioning somethin about your folks being nervous , i'm the shy panda cough , just call me wizzy , and i got lots of plushies , i mean lots! i am also a huggler! be warned i hug anything that moves. 

JaSonic

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-27, 22:23    Sujet du message: To Wizzy Répondre en citant

Hi Wizzy, hello MonFur community...

I just would like to say that I will bring some of my Sonic plush toys to the Furbowling on Sunday. I am SO excited. And yes, my dad is still worried about me joining MonFur, but it's only because he thinks some of you are a bunch of perverts.

To reassure him, I will make a phone call to him on the times I will be at a MonFur event from a public phone.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your night and all day Friday and Saturday. See you guys on Sunday evening!

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:17    Sujet du message: Hi furs! Just your neighborhood hedgehog dropping by.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation