est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Woohoooo! You can call me Spike!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
AlphConfig

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-10, 00:13    Sujet du message: Woohoooo! You can call me Spike! Répondre en citant

Okay seriously, I've been reading some of the introductions and does everyone here do something computer-related?  So ya, here I come to Monfur, a 20-year-old computer programmer/software-engineer type (although to be fair, I also have a considerable background in biology.)
By the looks of it I'll be in downtown Montreal for the next couple of years, so fuck yeah!  Really, I came here so that I would know when the furmeets are because I really want to get involved with some sort of fur community again.

Em, sexuality?  You could say I'm bi, although I don't know if I'm gay enough to have a long-term relationship with another guy.  I do like going to gay clubs, though, and UNITY ON STE-CATHERINE'S IS AMAZING!
Language stuff:  I might as well say now that I only know enough French at this point to say "Je ne parle pas francais bien" but I'm learning it as fast as I can; although if I see it written, I can usually infer what it means because it's similar enough to Spanish...... Hay alguien aqui quien sabe espanol?  If I'm talking to you for the first time and I start speaking in Spanish to you, I apologize in advance.  It's somewhat of a reflex that I have to default to Spanish when I get nervous or when I'm speaking with someone whose first language is not English.

Skype?  Same username: alphconfig.  I'm usually on , so just drop me a line!
Oh, I'm sure I left out a lot.  There's so much to say, but I can't put anything into words because I've been looking at logic gates for the past three hours and it's really hard for me not to speak in garbled binary at this point.
-Spike

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-10, 00:13    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Silver

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-10, 11:09    Sujet du message: Woohoooo! You can call me Spike! Répondre en citant

Welcome to the group! I'm sure you'll catch us soon as there is brunch every 2 weeks that falls on Sunday mornings. And I believe some bowling is lined up for this month as well! Catch you on the scene sooner than later I hope! Btw, what is your fursona, I didn't catch it XD

Visiter le site web du posteur
LoopyWolf
Administrateur

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-10, 11:28    Sujet du message: Woohoooo! You can call me Spike! Répondre en citant

Welcome AlphConfig

and.. programming? well.. ya.  Most furs are high on the computer profile =)
Monfur #0

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:00    Sujet du message: Woohoooo! You can call me Spike!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation