est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Edd the Hyena

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Edd

Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-20, 22:57    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

Hello my new fur fellaws!

I'm Edd, a dark red spotted hyena, who have a green and white Mohawk. I wear punk/goth/cybe stylized clothes. I'm 25 years old (and 19 for my Furry Side) and I live in the South Side of Montreal, Longueuil Beach. :3

Biologicaly I'm a woman, but I'm a genderqueer (neither a women and a men in my head), my primary tongue is French, but I really want to be Bilingual!

It's been since August 2011 I'm in the Fandom (with FrancoFur), but it's been much longer I know I'm not like others, that I have a Animal side.

I love Anime, Manga, Kpop, going to concert, dance on Industrial music! Razz

If you want to know more about me you can add me :

Facebook: Edd Flamïsch
FurAffinity: Edd_the_hyena
MSN: elfgarnet[at]hotmail[dot]com

I don't bite! *show hir pierced hyena tongue*

Dernière édition par Edd le 2012-03-19, 17:26; édité 3 fois
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-20, 22:57    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-21, 08:25    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

hi, welcome to monfur.  a few of us speak french so dont worry you'll get along just fine, there is brunch meet coming up this Sunday if your interested. Its at peddlers in lasalle.

Silver

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-21, 13:30    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

Hi there! Welcome to Monfur ^^ I'm sure fun times await!

soryane

Féminin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-22, 09:17    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

Bienvenue dans monfur compère rive-sudien!

Kana

Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-22, 09:32    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

welcome to the group, another south shore furry!

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-23, 04:46    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

Thanks to you all! Hope I will be there at your Bowling Meet the 30th. :3

wizzy

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-27, 19:22    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

hi ya edd!

glad to see you share a lot of common interests , manga , and anime , are near and dear to my heart got lots of anime , am called hokage in the otakuthon community i dress up and do cosplay , this year i was a panda cosplaying naruto hokage. i am sort of the staff mascot of otakuthon. i hope to meet you at the bowling look for the chinese hopping vampire panda . huggles wizzy

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-27, 20:04    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

Thank you Wizzy!

Yeah I've seen you, I was hoping to speak to you, but my English is very bad... T^T I will do my best next time, be less shy too.

wizzy

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-31, 10:42    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

yes please do i am easy to be around , and do want to work on my french . i often just sit and listen to the french furs to see how they pronounce things! i do understand a little french and listen to french radio . but when it is spoken quickly i usually can not follow the conversation . anyway say bonjour to me next time you see me and introduce yourself ! je ma pel est wizzy p.s. my spelling sucks! huggles cousin wizzy Embarassed

Sifu

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: 2011-10-31, 22:54    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

Welcome to monfur!
Take a seat and enjoy =3!

Firebreath

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-01, 12:48    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

I've totally dropped the ball on this.
I'm really bad at checking forums. x_x

Either way, welcome aboard, Edd!
Hope to see you at a brunch at some point. Smile

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-19, 17:31    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

Have change some informations. :3

Silver

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-21, 13:18    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

Well I've met you briefly a couple of times! Welcome formally to Monfur Smile I hope to start seeing you more often soon!

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-21, 19:24    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena Répondre en citant

Ah yeah? Sadly I don't have a face with your nickname... It's hard to remember a lot of nicknames when you see a bunch of people and a lot speak to you.

Like the Meet in March :3

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:05    Sujet du message: Edd the Hyena

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation