est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hello from hf-fox

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hf-fox

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-06, 17:12    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

hey everyone,

My name is hf-fox and I am guessing that I am a fox  Laughing . Been in furry works for a long time, but did not know that their were communities devoted to it and that it had a name. That happenned early this summer, but it wasn't until last month that I decided to get implicated when I discovered that one of my good friends was also a furry. So now I going around looking at what is happenning globally and locally. I am quite happy to see that there is a community where I live  Very Happy .

I am currently in the process of building a fursuit head. I've used the plastic canvas approach and currently working on the foaming of it. Will need to look into getting faux fur afterwards for it. I can't wait to meet other furries from montreal if I get the chance.

Bonjour,

J'ai bien peur que je ne peus pas ecrire un message aussi long en francais. Je ss plus fort en anglais quand francais. Je m'appelle hf-fox et je crois que je suis un renard. Je suis presentement en train de construite une tete de fursuit. J'ai ate de rencontrer d'autre furries de montreal.

Also before I forget, the hf in hf-fox stands for high frequencies in radios. The reason for this choice is that I am amateur radio operator.

Best regards,

HF-fox

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-06, 17:12    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-06, 17:16    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

welcome to mon-fur! nice to meet you hf-fox< you can call me Handa or Cobalt either works for me. We are pretty nice and have meets often so you'll have lots to do and get to know all the furries around hehe.

Visiter le site web du posteur
hf-fox

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-06, 17:48    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

Thank you for the welcome Colbat. This will certainly be interesting and fun  Very Happy

Silver

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-07, 16:58    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

Welcome to the fun HF, hope to see you at a meet sometime soon!

hf-fox

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-07, 18:29    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

Thank you silver. Hopefully i'll be able to make it to the next one that is posted here if there are no issues with that.

Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-08, 09:42    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

The next meet is on sunday the 20, for brunch at peddlers

hf-fox

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-08, 17:20    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

CobaltWolf a écrit:
The next meet is on sunday the 20, for brunch at peddlers

thanks cobalt, I was thinking of going to it.  Would it be a hard to recognise the people from monfur who go?

Silver

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-09, 08:02    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

No, we stick out nicely. Con shirts, sketch pads, that's a give away! If you arrive early you'll see us gathering by the entrance, or just inside. If you arrive a little later like I did my first time, ask a waitress if the large group that comes every other Sunday has arrived. She'll point you up or downstairs Smile that's what I did XD

hf-fox

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-09, 14:46    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

Thank you for the pointers silver.  Laughing  I'll keep a look out for those when I come to the brunch.

Firebreath

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-14, 08:10    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

Welcome aboard! :3

hf-fox

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-14, 08:33    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

Thank you firebreath for the welcome. Had been checking the forum out and had found your avatar to be funny and cute at the same time. It is just adorable  Smile

Firebreath

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-14, 17:06    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

Thanks a lot!
However, I cannot take the blame for it; it was drawn by the talented Kalida ( http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kalida/ ). :3

hf-fox

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-19, 13:16    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

It still looks just amazing  Very Happy . I have been thinking of getting a commission done eventually, but as much as I like the look I don't think I consider myself a child/diaper furry for my fursona. could be interesting either way  Laughing

Firebreath

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-21, 12:36    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

hf-fox a écrit:
It still looks just amazing  Very Happy . I have been thinking of getting a commission done eventually, but as much as I like the look I don't think I consider myself a child/diaper furry for my fursona. could be interesting either way  Laughing

Well, she does "adult" furries, too. Just not babyfur/cubs/diaperfurs only.
Just... good luck getting into one of her slots, if you really want one. Took me a year and pure unadulterated luck to get a slot. :X

hf-fox

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-25, 08:22    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox Répondre en citant

Well I did not mean that it would be from her. This is just the kind of drawing that I prefer. Might give the cell shading approach a try myself when I get the time.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:35    Sujet du message: Hello from hf-fox

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation