est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hey there, I'm Drake

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Drake

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-29, 18:12    Sujet du message: Hey there, I'm Drake Répondre en citant

As the topic title says, I'm Drake.

Just moved to Montreal from Toronto literally 2 days ago. Been a fur for a long time (at least since '03 so that's like 9 years; holy hell lol)

I never really thought of what species I consider myself to be, I guess if I force myself to decide it'd be Wolf. I wasn't really active in the community back in Toronto, probably because I still lived with my family and the concept of privacy doesn't really mean anything to them (took me a year to get them to put in a door after I moved to the basement when I gave up my room for my baby cousin. complicated don't ask lol). I'm aiming to be a bigger part of the community (at least more active), especially since I don't have any other friends in the city yet to distract me, so I figured I might as well latch on to a group that I can be a bit more open with than my friends in Toronto. If you have questions about me, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Drake

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-29, 18:12    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-29, 18:21    Sujet du message: Hey there, I'm Drake Répondre en citant

Welcome drake, another wolf!!! *wags* You'll like it here,m we are very open and nice and friendly!!!

Visiter le site web du posteur
hf-fox

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-29, 22:32    Sujet du message: Hey there, I'm Drake Répondre en citant

Welcome Drake,

I am new myself to monfur, but I have been to one of the meets. From that experience I can tell you that you'll have fun and the crowd is quite friendly. Just check out the event section where they are posted.

How are you finding Montreal so far? 

HF

Drake

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-11-30, 00:03    Sujet du message: Hey there, I'm Drake Répondre en citant

it's great to be here; it's a bit crazy though, i'm still looking for a place and I'm crashing at my uncle's place right now. same as i gots to find me a job

Firebreath

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: 2011-12-05, 06:58    Sujet du message: Hey there, I'm Drake Répondre en citant

Welcome aboard!
Make sure to check the events forums for the upcoming things we're going to do! It's full of fun and friendliness. :3

Drake

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-12-08, 00:18    Sujet du message: Hey there, I'm Drake Répondre en citant

so i went to the thing that goes on at Blanche Neige tonight and apparently since bear said he wouldn't be there.... like 5 of us showed up and that's it XD

was fun though, at least I met a few people in the community

Silver

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2011-12-08, 18:03    Sujet du message: Hey there, I'm Drake Répondre en citant

Hey there, nice to meet you. So you don't have a set fursona. Now that's intriguing! Bit of a shapeshifter maybe? :3 well, hopefully I'll catch ya at a meet in the near future! Cheers

BigBadBear

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 馬 Cheval

MessagePosté le: 2011-12-11, 14:04    Sujet du message: Hey there, I'm Drake Répondre en citant

Hey there and welcome on the board.

I'm really sorry, Tamaska and Koura told me they met you at Blanche-Neige this Wednesday, when I was unavailable and Soffar was not there either because we all assumed nobody would come.
I look forward to see you there some other times. I should be there every other wednesdays of this month.
Thought, it's always a good thing to double check this, either by contacting me on msn: greenyoshi@voila.fr or texting me or calling me at 514 994 BEAR (2327).

Maybe see you this afternoon at the Monfur Christmas party *hugs*.

Take care!
Burr.

Drake

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-12-11, 14:07    Sujet du message: Hey there, I'm Drake Répondre en citant

lololol

it's ok, running into the guys there was better than showing up and nobody being there....
also, added

so what's the 411 on this party?

Viper

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: 2011-12-12, 12:12    Sujet du message: Hey there, I'm Drake Répondre en citant

Welcome to the perpetual party that is MonFur

I`m the sometimes rarely present water dragon from Ottawa, niceta meetcha!

(though I guess we might of met at the xmas party yesterday, I don`t have the greatest memory for names, faces yes, names..... really no)

Sincerely,
Viper

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:03    Sujet du message: Hey there, I'm Drake

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation