est.
July 23,
1999
MonFur Board Forum Index
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

furry real doll

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonFur Board Forum Index -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Général / General
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
Drake


Offline

Joined: 29 Nov 2011
Posts: 10
Masculin

PostPosted: 2011-12-27, 17:58    Post subject: furry real doll Reply with quote

I got to thinking, they've got read dolls for regular guys who need a fake waifu to dress up as they please, they have male real dolls for the gay guys and women, they even have *cough* loli dolls for the people who are in love with the young at.......... um........body


where's the furry real doll? you can make a super realistic fake woman/man/child, why not cover it in a thin layer of fur. i mean, there's a plushie of renamon that has holes in all the right places but i think I'd rather have a life size replica with the long bushy tail and squishy boobies and ass :3 (also the ears and face and shit like that XD )


Back to top
Publicité






PostPosted: 2011-12-27, 17:58    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Back to top
Gaius_Baltar


Offline

Joined: 17 Aug 2009
Posts: 78
Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 羊 Chèvre

PostPosted: 2011-12-28, 03:03    Post subject: furry real doll Reply with quote

uhm... that is quite the question...

But in reality I doubt anyone makes any.
The production costs would be much higher than a human "real doll" due to the materials needed and to make it as durrable and high quality as the current ones, and the deman for real dolls are already low to begin with -which is why the cost is so high: really low, specialty demand along with high production costs; a furry one would have even less demand and wouldn't be feisable to produce with profit in mind.


Back to top
Drake


Offline

Joined: 29 Nov 2011
Posts: 10
Masculin

PostPosted: 2011-12-28, 13:04    Post subject: furry real doll Reply with quote

Gaius_Baltar wrote:
uhm... that is quite the question...

But in reality I doubt anyone makes any.
The production costs would be much higher than a human "real doll" due to the materials needed and to make it as durrable and high quality as the current ones, and the deman for real dolls are already low to begin with -which is why the cost is so high: really low, specialty demand along with high production costs; a furry one would have even less demand and wouldn't be feisable to produce with profit in mind.
well these would be custom jobs obviously. lol, i mean look at that Twi'lek real doll from a little while back

Back to top
Elliena


Offline

Joined: 22 Dec 2011
Posts: 8

PostPosted: 2011-12-29, 13:05    Post subject: furry real doll Reply with quote

Considering they are in the 10+K$ pricerange...   a furry one would probably be even higher...
Not to mention that maintenance would be tricky.

but hey, there's nothing money can't buy... right? Show them the right bank account and they'll probably make whatever you'd like.. hehe


Back to top
Drake


Offline

Joined: 29 Nov 2011
Posts: 10
Masculin

PostPosted: 2011-12-30, 14:35    Post subject: furry real doll Reply with quote

Elliena wrote:
Considering they are in the 10+K$ pricerange...   a furry one would probably be even higher...
Not to mention that maintenance would be tricky.

but hey, there's nothing money can't buy... right? Show them the right bank account and they'll probably make whatever you'd like.. hehe
lol wish i had that kind of money.... oh well, when I win the lottery XD

Back to top
Drake


Offline

Joined: 29 Nov 2011
Posts: 10
Masculin

PostPosted: 2011-12-30, 14:51    Post subject: furry real doll Reply with quote

Drake wrote:
Elliena wrote:
Considering they are in the 10+K$ pricerange...   a furry one would probably be even higher...
Not to mention that maintenance would be tricky.

but hey, there's nothing money can't buy... right? Show them the right bank account and they'll probably make whatever you'd like.. hehe

lol wish i had that kind of money.... oh well, when I win the lottery XD FURRY DOLL HAREM, HERE I COME!



Back to top
Krabby


Offline

Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 8
Féminin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 兔 Lapin

PostPosted: 2012-04-10, 09:49    Post subject: furry real doll Reply with quote

just put your real doll in a suit lol, then you can take it off to clean it and stuff 

Back to top
Contenu Sponsorisé






PostPosted: Today at 04:55    Post subject: furry real doll

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonFur Board Forum Index -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Général / General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group