est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

furry real doll

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Général / General
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Drake

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-12-27, 17:58    Sujet du message: furry real doll Répondre en citant

I got to thinking, they've got read dolls for regular guys who need a fake waifu to dress up as they please, they have male real dolls for the gay guys and women, they even have *cough* loli dolls for the people who are in love with the young at.......... um........body

where's the furry real doll? you can make a super realistic fake woman/man/child, why not cover it in a thin layer of fur. i mean, there's a plushie of renamon that has holes in all the right places but i think I'd rather have a life size replica with the long bushy tail and squishy boobies and ass :3 (also the ears and face and shit like that XD )

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2011-12-27, 17:58    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gaius_Baltar

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: 2011-12-28, 03:03    Sujet du message: furry real doll Répondre en citant

uhm... that is quite the question...

But in reality I doubt anyone makes any.
The production costs would be much higher than a human "real doll" due to the materials needed and to make it as durrable and high quality as the current ones, and the deman for real dolls are already low to begin with -which is why the cost is so high: really low, specialty demand along with high production costs; a furry one would have even less demand and wouldn't be feisable to produce with profit in mind.

Drake

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-12-28, 13:04    Sujet du message: furry real doll Répondre en citant

Gaius_Baltar a écrit:
uhm... that is quite the question...

But in reality I doubt anyone makes any.
The production costs would be much higher than a human "real doll" due to the materials needed and to make it as durrable and high quality as the current ones, and the deman for real dolls are already low to begin with -which is why the cost is so high: really low, specialty demand along with high production costs; a furry one would have even less demand and wouldn't be feisable to produce with profit in mind.
well these would be custom jobs obviously. lol, i mean look at that Twi'lek real doll from a little while back

Elliena

MessagePosté le: 2011-12-29, 13:05    Sujet du message: furry real doll Répondre en citant

Considering they are in the 10+K$ pricerange...   a furry one would probably be even higher...
Not to mention that maintenance would be tricky.

but hey, there's nothing money can't buy... right? Show them the right bank account and they'll probably make whatever you'd like.. hehe

Drake

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-12-30, 14:35    Sujet du message: furry real doll Répondre en citant

Elliena a écrit:
Considering they are in the 10+K$ pricerange...   a furry one would probably be even higher...

but hey, there's nothing money can't buy... right? Show them the right bank account and they'll probably make whatever you'd like.. hehe
lol wish i had that kind of money.... oh well, when I win the lottery XD

Drake

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2011-12-30, 14:51    Sujet du message: furry real doll Répondre en citant

Drake a écrit:
Elliena a écrit:

lol wish i had that kind of money.... oh well, when I win the lottery XD FURRY DOLL HAREM, HERE I COME!

Krabby

Féminin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2012-04-10, 09:49    Sujet du message: furry real doll Répondre en citant

just put your real doll in a suit lol, then you can take it off to clean it and stuff 

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:25    Sujet du message: furry real doll

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Général / General Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation