est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town]
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BeaverReturn

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2012-02-27, 11:23    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

"Yeah I think your cute but I really think you should know....I just came to say hello Very Happy!"

Hello, I'm BeaverReturn.vI'm also a beaver New here to the city of Montreal (Okay well I've been here over a year actually) but have been a (closet) furry for a VERY long time. In the fandom I'm a long time writer and new coming artist (digital). If you want to look at some of my work (maybe offer some advice--god I need it) I've got profiles floating around the internet but for direct links you best msg me as  I do alot of adult work.

Other than Furry, I'm gay, a man, I love movies, indian food, and I am a total Trekkie.

Other nerdy things?
Science Fiction, Comic Books (Vertigo ftw), Video Games, and although I've never played DnD before--It's on my nerd bucket list before I die: Or stop being a nerd.

Thank your for accepting me to your forum!

-BevR

Sorry my french isn't so great right now. But hello to my french friends as well.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2012-02-27, 11:23    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Firebreath

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: 2012-02-27, 18:14    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

Welcome around, beaver! Smile

And don't worry about the french part; we're pretty much all bilingual to various degrees. Some are more french than others, others are more english than others... So it's all good!

I'd suggest checking out the events page for our upcoming meets, as well as think about attending a brunch or two or all if you can manage it.
They're great places to start.

See you around!

BeaverReturn

MessagePosté le: 2012-02-27, 20:05    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

I'm a little nervous about going out for brunch Razz

I can be shy sometimes.

Smile But I'll stick around and be an online brotha for sure!

hf-fox

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2012-02-27, 21:56    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

Welcome BeaverReturns,

You should really come to one of the brunches and you would see that you would have a good time. Seeing as you took the step to join the forum I'd dare say you have nothing to worry about.

hope to meet you eventually BeaverReturns

BeaverReturn

MessagePosté le: 2012-02-27, 22:25    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

Razz Okay, maybe someday I'll join for a brunch.  But at least let me get my feet soaking in this forum first.

I've only ever been an anonymous fur, rarely have I ever met another fur, nor have I ever been to an event gathering. Let me just get packing my things up in this ole furry closet of mine, and then we'll see if I'm comfortable enough to come out to play Smile

Embarassed  I'm too shy for my own good, I swear.

Silver

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2012-02-28, 10:51    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

Hello BevR Smile welcome to the group!

Another closet Fur eh? I was a closet fur as well. Also quite shy but after the first 15 minutes at brunch you'll find yourself enlightened lol. So when you do decide to swing by for a brunch or meet, you'll start to feel right at home :p

Till then, I'll see you round here!

Gaius_Baltar

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: 2012-02-29, 22:43    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

Well, another welcome BevR!

Always nice to have more furs in our large, and somewhat functional family of furries. Also I'm glad to see more furs of an uncommon species ^^

BeaverReturn

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-01, 09:26    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

Double thanks y'all! (Silver and Gaius)

Silver: Someday I'll follow your example and risk my closeted sensibilities for an entertaining brunch, I sorta promise  Embarassed

Gaius:
Pffft...What family is fully functional. OR fully operational at that matter. As in witness the power of my fully operational battle family. (sorry I got nerd sidetracked)

Funny story, I actually chose to be a beaver because in my past I was born with a terrible case of buck teeth. So much so that I was called beaver for a good portion of my childhood. Thankfully, due to the miracle of modern day orthodontics, 4 (?) years of excrucating dental pain, and I've joined the ranks of the League of Handsome Gentleman  Very Happy .  ...Well by joined,  what I really mean is that I'm still waiting for my invitation, but I'm sure it just got lost in the mail Rolling Eyes .

But yea for my fursona a beaver just seemed right. Razz    

Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-02, 13:45    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

welcome Beaver, Its ok about being shy, I was too I didn't want to go to brunch or meets but its so much fun. I know it can be hard because your worried what people will think of you as a fur, but its fun so many people love that fact that I`m furry I`ve even had people say how cool I am. Not all some people think I`m a freak and crazy but thats ok I`m being me and being a furry is part of me, I wont change for anyone! 

If you want I love to chat on msn feel free to add me

iampussinboots@hotmail.com 

BeaverReturn

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-02, 21:54    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

I don't have msn....It's all aboot the skype baby! Laughing

And awww guys. Is this the Borg collective? Cause you're making me feel all assimilated--and resistance is futile. Razz

Feli

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-03, 11:26    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

Resistance? Resistance can't exist here!

Welcome aboard! (or welcome to the machine, whichever you prefer)

Scar WhiteDream

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-03, 11:49    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

Yay new Guy! ^-^ *pounces the beaver and huggles tight* Welcome aboard the forum Smile I'm quite new too since it's only been about a month since I joined here and I was like you too for the brunches... I was scared and shy but it turned out that my first brunch experience was an awesome experience Very Happy (even thought we waited for like an hour and a half to get a place x3). People are so welcoming and funny =3 Been to 2 brunches so far and really, the atmosphere is awesome! Meeting furs in real life is an awesome experience Smile

Oh and by the way, I'm Scar a 'lil fun pup husky x3

Gaius_Baltar

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-03, 18:25    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

BeaverReturn a écrit:
I don't have msn....It's all aboot the skype baby! Laughing

And awww guys. Is this the Borg collective? Cause you're making me feel all assimilated--and resistance is futile. Razz
Nah, We may be borg, but we're also Canadian.
Resistance would simply be impolite, please wait to be assimilated
Pour assimilation en francais, appuyer le 2

Sifu

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-07, 13:53    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

Hey there!

Wishes to see you in near-futur meets =3

BeaverReturn

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-15, 10:12    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town] Répondre en citant

Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello!!!

Sorry I have not been around....I've been tres busy.

x_x school/work combo is gonna kill me this year. If this happens,I guess I REALLY won't be around anymore. Sad

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:14    Sujet du message: [A New Beaver]Hello[Is in Town]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation