est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hey there!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jazzimutt

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-12, 15:57    Sujet du message: Hey there! Répondre en citant

Hello everyone! 
My name is Rose, and I live in a small town called Hudson, about 30 mins. away from Montreal. I don't really speak French that well, but I can speak English and German fluently! I've been a furry for about a year and a half, and I love what the fandom has to offer! Last August I built my first fursuit of my fursona, Jazz!

She is indeed a "sparkle" dog (You can see her in my icon), but I just love those colours.

Now, let me just get to it: I'm fairly young. I really hope this wont be awkward for anyone, and I hope no one will judge me too soon. From what I've seen, the fur fandom is a very accepting one, so I hope it wont be a problem!

I wont be able to attend any meet-ups until Summer due to exams, but I will be attending What The Fur? and Otakuthon, so I hope to meet some of you there!

If any of you are interested, here is a picture of my fursuit: http://katwarriorss.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4lqdgn

I hope I can make some friends, you guys will be the first furs I will meet in person! ^^

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-12, 15:57    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Scar WhiteDream

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-12, 17:13    Sujet du message: Hey there! Répondre en citant

Hi there! My name's Scar and I'm a playful husky pup :3

You don't have to worry about not speaking french that well as I have myself some trouble to speak in English (well, I can speak, just that I suck at talking in french but awesome at writing english Razz). I wished I could have my own fursuit too but I'm trying my best right now to save up for that ^-^. Gald to have you here and don'T worry, everybody here on this forum is very welcoming Smile

About the age, it sure will feel awkward as this forum has a lot of people being in their 20's and 30's but you'll see that despite their age, they are very very awesome people and don't let your age be in the way as I'm kinda young too Razz. Lots of activities are planned by this forum and one of them are brunches ^-^ You should check them out and come to one of them to meet everyone :3

Really hope you get the chance of getting up with us and meet us someday ^-^ And once again, welcome here on this pawesome forum! Very Happy

Silver

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-13, 11:22    Sujet du message: Hey there! Répondre en citant

Welcome To the fun!

I'm sure you'll fit in, regardless of age! Guess you'll get a proper hello at WTFur!

Good luck on your exams!

Edit: had a look at your link and DA. Very cute fursuit XD and yeah... You'll definitely fit in LOL

Dernière édition par Silver le 2012-03-13, 15:00; édité 1 fois
Visiter le site web du posteur
Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-13, 11:36    Sujet du message: Hey there! Répondre en citant

Welcome, age isn`t a problem as long as you dont mind, we are pretty good mixed group so it makes for fun! oh I`m going to both thoses con`s. I dont have a fur suit wish i did. I will see you there then! good luck on exams I`m on college so I know the feeling. 

hf-fox

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-13, 17:00    Sujet du message: Hey there! Répondre en citant

Welcome,

First of all I have to congratulate you on your fursuit. This is really impressive, even more considering that this is the first one that you have built. Hope to meet you eventually in suit as well.

Look forward to meeting you at WTF? 

Hf

soryane

Féminin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-14, 06:21    Sujet du message: Hey there! Répondre en citant

Welcome aboard Smile

“Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.”

BeaverReturn

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2012-03-15, 10:16    Sujet du message: Hey there! Répondre en citant

^ Reminds me of a lyric from a very innapropriate song, but out of context it's safe!
"Age is just a number and I'm not good at math."

WELCOME Very Happy! I'm new here and no one has judged me yet Wink

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:06    Sujet du message: Hey there!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation