est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New Wolfy in town!
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
EldWulf

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 08:48    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

Hey folks! My name is Mike, I'm a red wolf, and I have just arrived to Montreal this week to do schooling at McGill! I love it here so far and am sooooo excited to meet folks around Montreal! 

I can't wait till I can make some nice friends here and I am looking forward to meeting some of you since its lonely having only a few friends within a city. 

I love to game and play board games like Settlers of Catan if anyone is interested! 

Hope to see you folks around.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 08:48    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
holy wolf

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 10:12    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

Hey there! Welcome aboard!

Gamer, likes board game and takes the time to mention settlers Smile pass by one of bears wednesday bbqs when you have the chance! You'll fit right in!

Also were r you from wolfy?

Visiter le site web du posteur
EldWulf

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 10:46    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

I am from Fredericton, New Brunswick. Small little college town.. knew only about 2 furs there. So many people are here! So exciting though a little intimidating.

Right now I am in the process of moving into town closer. I am hoping that I can find a place near the lower Plateau area instead of all the way out here in Westmount. 

Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 11:17    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

we are a friendly group with all sorts to you will fit right in somewheres I'm sure XD. Welcome to Montreal. 

EldWulf

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 11:21    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

Hopefully! I am looking forward to the next event so I can a few of you. Smile

Edd

Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 15:56    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

Welcome to you lil wuff! My English is not that good, but hope to see you soon! :3

EldWulf

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 17:30    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

Votre anglais est meilleur que mon français. :3 *tailwag*

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 18:12    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

EldWulf a écrit:
Votre anglais est meilleur que mon français. :3 *tailwag*

*giggles* When I write, I'm doing good. But speaking... :X A chance that my mate understand me ~

EldWulf

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 19:28    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

Est votre partenaire et vous êtes english français? Ce serait difficile, si c'est le cas. >>

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 19:49    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

EldWulf a écrit:
Est votre partenaire et vous êtes english français? Ce serait difficile, si c'est le cas. >>

My primary tongue is French, but my mate tell me that my English is very fine. I'm not very bilingual, but I am still learning. He is more Anglophone, but he speak sometimes French, but not fluently. I really don't mind. Cause it don't exist the language barrer. He say to me that he really don't mind that I'm much more Francophone. I'm one who really wants to learn! Dreaming of travelling a lot!

EldWulf

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 19:53    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

French was my first language.... but I lost the majority of it when I went into grade 12 though undergrad at an english university. I get the chance to speak french here now! 

On a side note... I've noticed people can be very angry here. I was walking home from a nice walk when a lady screamed at me as she turned: "Si vous êtes anglais .. fuck too"... and gave me the middle finger! So scary! But mostly people here are very nice... just the odd-balls. 

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 22:22    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

Yeah that happens... I dislike the fact that a lot of people have the mentality of: We are in Quebec, we only speak in French, and bla bla bla.
Sorry but if you go travelling... You will be all alone, cause you only know French. And English is the internationnal language! So yup. That is one of the reason I strongly learn English. :3

EldWulf

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-03, 22:25    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

And your english is not bad!

My friend thinks it is because of the election going on tomorrow. People are not happy right now at all. Its a little scary from an outsiders point of view. 

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-04, 06:48    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

And also because of the manifestations. Poor you, hope it will be fine soon, and all that will stopped soon too. D:

EldWulf

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-04, 09:58    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

Thank you for your comfort. I think things will be finneee. Just gotta not worry about it and keep going towards more positive things!

Other than that I feel so welcomed to montreal. Smile so happy. *tailwag*

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:30    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation