est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New Wolfy in town!
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Firebreath

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-05, 16:16    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

Hey Eld!

No worries about the language; it's an unspoken rule that you may speak any language you're comfortable with, and most people will answer in theirs. But if you don't understand, ask nicely and everyone tends to be good with it. Smile

As an FYI, there's a brunch this sunday, if you wanna come. Happens every 2 weeks, and a great place to meet a good part of the group! Smile

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-05, 16:16    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Edd

Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-05, 20:09    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

Mrawr Pups!

No, I prefer to write in English, cause I really want to pratice. :3 But when I spoke, I do my best. And my mate is happy that I am doing very good. :3

Sadly I won't be at the brunch, but I will be at the Dog's walk at Saint-Lambert! :3

EldWulf

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-05, 22:22    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

I don't know which I want to go to more... I want to have my cake and eat it too.. *noms*

They are at the same time, correct?! If so.. why do you make me chose?! 

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-05, 23:01    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

We can't eat somewhere near the park too! :3 *tailwags*

Yeah it's very hard to choose between a Brunch and the Dog's walk. But I'm much more near the Park (only 35mins by bus) than the Peddlers (something like two hours by bus and metro).

hf-fox

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-06, 08:23    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

welcome to monfur wolfy Smile

Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-06, 11:16    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

there is also the SPCA dog walk and that will fun to meet people in Sunday

EldWulf

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-06, 17:27    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

Hmm.. yes! Once I get my paws wet and maybe get a nice new apartment, I'd like to host a nice game of Settlers of Catan! Very Happy I know that some of you are avid board game people and I'd love to do this. It would be amazing to have some fun with these types of games.

Only problem is apartments in Montreal are terrifying to find close. They are usually super expensive or pretty shitty. Razz Oh well..  I guess a roof over my head is better than nothing, right? 

I think I might go to the brunch instead.... just because I'm on the island, and I think it would be harder to get to the park. Where is this place that the brunch is typically held? 

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-06, 18:01    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

The Peddlers. :3

But some West Island Furs are coming at the Dog's walk. :3 

EldWulf

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-06, 18:28    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

Thats in Lasalle? 

http://w w w. urbanspoon. com/r/67/722133/restaurant/Montreal/Lasalle/Peddlers-Montreal

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-06, 21:28    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

7500 Boulevard Newman
Montréal, QC H8N 1X2

So yeah I think. :3

EldWulf

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-06, 21:46    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

The reviews on it are so hilarious on Urbanspoon! Razz 

But the place is really nice? I am hoping it will be. 

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-06, 21:48    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

Have been there only one or two times. It is not so bad. :3

EldWulf

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-06, 21:53    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

How will I recognize the rest of the people going? 

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-06, 22:01    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

When I got there for the first time, they were between the doors in the entrance. Go earlier (like 10h30, cause they be at their place at 11h). Wink

It is very easy to recognize furries. :3

Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-08, 08:11    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town! Répondre en citant

I know your looking for a place for now, but try in verdun its close to downtown and cheaper

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:15    Sujet du message: New Wolfy in town!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation