est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

A Trip to Montreal...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Général / General
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Widontknow

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: 2009-09-29, 18:40    Sujet du message: A Trip to Montreal... Répondre en citant

Hi All,

A friend and I are going on a visit to Montreal.  We arrive on Friday (late, I'm afraid) and we are going to be in the city until late Sunday (8 or 9 pm).

Now, while in Montreal we plan to do all that normal tourist-y stuff like the Biodome, et al and I thought I might take the opportunity to meet some of the locals.   I only know one fur from Montreal at the moment (whom I hope to meet up with), but I certainly wouldn't mind meeting more.

I, myself am completely uni-lingual (my french is terrible), but my boyfriend (whom I'll be traveling with) is completely bilingual (actually, he's a native french speaker Razz).

anyway, if anyone would like to join us for tourist-y stuff, feel free to drop me a line.  You can contact me via your favorite protocol, and/or look me up on FA:

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/widontknow

Or Ral-Jiktar at:

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jiktar

I've also been made aware that there's a brunch-related event.  I'll ask Ral and see if he feels up to it, assuming it's an open invitation Smile.

~Wi

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2009-09-29, 18:40    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
LoopyWolf
Administrateur

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)

MessagePosté le: 2009-09-30, 09:44    Sujet du message: A Trip to Montreal... Répondre en citant

Brunches are open to all montreal furries and their furry-compatible friends =) but Twitchy or Feli can tell you more
Monfur #0

Feli

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2009-09-30, 10:01    Sujet du message: A Trip to Montreal... Répondre en citant

I hope when you come up that you have a good time! And I hope we meet up Smile

As for the brunch, we normally hold them out near Angrignon (kind of west of the city proper), but as a bunch of us are volunteering at Con*Cept this weekend (the local Montreal sci-fi convention), and this is held downtown, we're contemplating having the brunch somewhere downtown this week.

Whatever happens, there'll be an announcement shortly.

And the Brunch is always open to visitors! That's the reason we have it! Smile

Tiger

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: 2009-09-30, 22:24    Sujet du message: A Trip to Montreal... Répondre en citant

I think I know you from some forum...I don't know if I be at this week's brunch, but I will try. see you

Widontknow

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: 2009-10-01, 05:25    Sujet du message: A Trip to Montreal... Répondre en citant

Feli a écrit:
... but as a bunch of us are volunteering at Con*Cept this weekend (the local Montreal sci-fi convention)...

Yes, I heard about this.  I know my friend is volunteering, so I'm meetig up with him on Saturday instead.  One way or another, I'll try to make it to the brunch, and meet up with the lot of ya Smile .

Either way, if anyone is available/wants to hang out then they can feel free to e-mail me or add me to MSN, and we can make arrangements to meet up.

I hasten to add on that particular forum I cannot communicate with you on work hours Wink.  Use e-mail or post here instead Smile.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:05    Sujet du message: A Trip to Montreal...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Général / General Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation