est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Would like to set up a gaming night of some sorts

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Général / General
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-17, 14:07    Sujet du message: Would like to set up a gaming night of some sorts Répondre en citant

I would like to host or have several people host at different locations, bi-weekly or so gaming nights. Games that would be fun for non-gamers to play. 

I have suggestions and ideas, perhaps also have snacks and drinks on these nights, like people could bring chips and pop or something and a few games and we could have a game night. With movies playing for those who don't want play that certain game. If anyone is interested please let me know and maybe we could work something out. 

Games I have and could suggest are:
Magic Cards
Killer Bunnies
Game of Thrones card game
Risk
Crows

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-17, 14:07    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Edd

Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-17, 22:38    Sujet du message: Would like to set up a gaming night of some sorts Répondre en citant

Sounds very fun dear!

EldWulf

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-18, 09:15    Sujet du message: Would like to set up a gaming night of some sorts Répondre en citant

I think that personally... 

Citation:
Game of Thrones card game
Risk

Sound amazing and I'd love to be able to do it! Although I don't think I would be able to host. My apartment is pretty small, let-alone the room mates I have. 

holy wolf

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-19, 00:15    Sujet du message: Would like to set up a gaming night of some sorts Répondre en citant

Wouldn't mind that, tho i'm only available on week ends cause i now work evening shifts, could host too since i got a whole unused room, plenty a space.

holy wolf

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-19, 00:17    Sujet du message: Would like to set up a gaming night of some sorts Répondre en citant

Wouldn't mind that, tho i'm only available on week ends cause i now work evening shifts, could host too since i got a whole unused room, plenty a space.

Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: 2012-09-19, 10:13    Sujet du message: Would like to set up a gaming night of some sorts Répondre en citant

thats what I was thinking was having different people host so that all sorts of people could go if one location was too out of the way, but i also wanted to have non-furs come too more like a gamer thing instead of just a furry thing. I was thinking of hosting the first one on the 29 a Saturday, evening/night. if thats good I can post the event. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:23    Sujet du message: Would like to set up a gaming night of some sorts

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Général / General Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation