est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New Dragon :3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Bluetip

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: 2012-10-23, 10:27    Sujet du message: New Dragon :3 Répondre en citant

Hey everyone, as I'm sure it's obvious enough, I recently joined the forums here! I'm not sure why, but it only occurred to me last night to browse around and check if there was anything specifically designated to Furs in Montreal, and sure enough I found this place ^__^ It's sort of pathetic considering I've been residing in Mtl since 2008, but oh well, here I am now!

I'm not a major fur, and was somewhat of a closeted fur up until several years ago. It became a joke among friends, where I was a big furry and blablabla but realistically, a friend of mine got me to make an FA and I can't thank her enough because it opened up so many possibilities to me. I'm an artist, within the gaming industry, and I can't state how incredible some artists are on FA, regardless of whether the content is much more graphic than some people would prefer. I've only got a few pieces of actual fur art up (ie pr0nz) but I plan on continuing down that venue as I've found I have quite a bit of fun with it XD

My species is a Dragosaur, meaning he's a dragon/dinosaur hybrid. I have several forms, one with wings and one without. I recently created my other alias, BluePhoenix, and am currently working on a partial. The head, digitigrade paws and tail are completed from foam construction, so now I'm awaiting my orders of fur to continue. Hopefully I'll have a place to get together with like-minded chums in the future so I can wear it!

Anyways, just wanted to poke my head in and say hello to the bunch since it'd be nice to get acquainted with some other furs! Hope to chat with a bunch of you soon :3

-Raine/Neidus Bluetip

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2012-10-23, 10:27    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Surad

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

MessagePosté le: 2012-10-23, 12:59    Sujet du message: New Dragon :3 Répondre en citant

Bonjour et bienvenue à monfur.

I've been in Montreal for a long time, and I wasn't aware of any forums dedicated to furries in Montreal. BTW, you might want to check out francofur.com which is another furry forum in Montreal. Smile

We really need more meet ups happening.

Bluetip

MessagePosté le: 2012-10-23, 14:02    Sujet du message: New Dragon :3 Répondre en citant

Surad a écrit:
Bonjour et bienvenue à monfur.

I've been in Montreal for a long time, and I wasn't aware of any forums dedicated to furries in Montreal. BTW, you might want to check out francofur.com which is another furry forum in Montreal. Smile

We really need more meet ups happening.
Thanks for the welcome and the redirection to the other forum as well! Is Francofur more or less French-based? It seems quite French XD

soryane

Féminin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: 2012-10-23, 14:44    Sujet du message: New Dragon :3 Répondre en citant

Hi and welcome Smile

Francofur is a french community for furs around the whole province of Quebec and not just the Montréal area Smile

Bluetip

MessagePosté le: 2012-10-23, 23:10    Sujet du message: New Dragon :3 Répondre en citant

soryane a écrit:
Hi and welcome Smile

Francofur is a french community for furs around the whole province of Quebec and not just the Montréal area Smile
Thanks for the welcoming! And I was wondering about Francofur. I may steer a bit clear of it then since it seems to all be in French, and that's not my first language so >__< It's great to see that there's other furs around these parts though and I feel hurpa for not even thinking about it before haha

Edd

Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2012-10-24, 18:27    Sujet du message: New Dragon :3 Répondre en citant

My mother tongue is not English, and I try my best with it. :3 That is why I am here. *tailwags*

Welcome to you buddy! I love Dragons and Dinosaurs! o3o

Bluetip

MessagePosté le: 2012-10-24, 20:42    Sujet du message: New Dragon :3 Répondre en citant

Edd a écrit:
My mother tongue is not English, and I try my best with it. :3 That is why I am here. *tailwags*

Welcome to you buddy! I love Dragons and Dinosaurs! o3o
Thanks so much for the welcoming! I was in French Immersion from around kindergarten to grade 10, so I'm no stranger to the language, but I stopped after grade 10 and sort of just let it slide, so I'm fairly good with understanding others and having to express if I need or want something, but most often I never speak French since the fluent is a bit too much for me XD

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2012-10-25, 06:25    Sujet du message: New Dragon :3 Répondre en citant

*pets your head*

I've been in Ottawa for 3 days with only English speaker persons. I can tell you that I was missing my French and that I was so happy to seen my friends from Gatineau the Sunday for a Wedding. :X o.O

Surad

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

MessagePosté le: 2012-10-26, 13:23    Sujet du message: New Dragon :3 Répondre en citant

Citation:
Francofur is a french community for furs around the whole province of Quebec and not just the Montréal area

Oui, mais Montréal est au Quebec aussi, non? Razz

soryane

Féminin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 鷄 Coq

MessagePosté le: 2012-10-27, 07:38    Sujet du message: New Dragon :3 Répondre en citant

Surad, effectivement, je ne faisais que répondre a la question de Bluetip...

Francofur = communauté furry francophone englobant le Québec au complet (Montréal aussi... j'ai jamais dit le contraire)

Monfur = communauté furry Bilingue dont le coeur est a Montréal et les meets dans Montréal et les environs majoritairement

Bluetip

MessagePosté le: 2012-11-08, 12:13    Sujet du message: New Dragon :3 Répondre en citant

Edd a écrit:
*pets your head*

I've been in Ottawa for 3 days with only English speaker persons. I can tell you that I was missing my French and that I was so happy to seen my friends from Gatineau the Sunday for a Wedding. :X o.O
Yeah I can imagine haha I don't speak French very often, even though I've been living in Mtl since around 2008. Lately I've tried replying and commenting in it when I'm out but yeah, I'm just much more comfortable in English :3

Edd

MessagePosté le: 2012-11-08, 19:16    Sujet du message: New Dragon :3 Répondre en citant

You can do it buddy! :3 Each day I'm writing in English, so it's help me a lot! :3

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:10    Sujet du message: New Dragon :3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation