est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

My Fursona ^_^

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Art
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Bluetip

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: 2012-11-08, 12:08    Sujet du message: My Fursona ^_^ Répondre en citant

Heya,

I figured since I'm new, it'd be a good place to toss out my fursona as well! I tossed this up on the FA forums too, so here's a recap of my details ^__^ I have one main fursona/online alias that I've been going by since I was about 14, however, as of late I've created a new one as well.

My main fursona is Neidus Bluetip and he's a furred green and greyish-blue dragosaur: a dragon/dinosaur hybrid. I never got around to doing a profile outline with stats and such, although I might do that in the near future. He's basically based on myself, more or less. He's got two ball bearing piercings in his ear holes,(later version has larger ears) tends to wear hoodies and baggy pants and is obviously a scaley, which is what I'm notorious for loving ^__^ I've had the pleasure of some people being amused at the name I chose, which I didn't intend for it to be crude. It's meant for the blue tips on his head, which are feather-formed, not because he has a blue tipped penis lawlz

In the last month I've created a new fursona, named Blue Phoenix. This guy is also a dragon hybrid, his snout being more shark-like in appearance. His body base is dark blue, while his stomach fur is a light, sky blue. He has colorful feathers spouting out at the top of his head, small ones on the sides of his jaw and larger curled ones that work their way down the back of his neck. He has two protruding horns at the back of his skull, behind his ears, and like myself, I've included another set of ball bearing piercings through his ears. He's got a few spikes jutting out along the tail and at the tip, there's a small collection of feathers yet again.

This guy's become a bit more special because I'm in the middle of creating a partial out of him. I haven't done fursuit making since 2007, where I did my first one and while it was decent for my first attempt, I have a hard time looking at it now XD I currently have Blue Phoenix's digitigrade-style foot paws, full head and tail all foamed up. I'm now waiting until I get my shipment of fur in to complete the rest!

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2012-11-08, 12:08    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Edd

Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2012-11-08, 19:17    Sujet du message: My Fursona ^_^ Répondre en citant

I love him! He's so awesome! o3o

Bluetip

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: 2012-11-08, 22:25    Sujet du message: My Fursona ^_^ Répondre en citant

Edd a écrit:
I love him! He's so awesome! o3o
Thanks much! ^o^

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:30    Sujet du message: My Fursona ^_^

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Art Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation