est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Fox from overseas wants to say hello!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nahro

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2013-03-25, 09:25    Sujet du message: Fox from overseas wants to say hello! Répondre en citant

Hi!

My names Nahro, I am 21 year old Red-Fox from Austria, Europe!

About Me:

I am very social and like to meet new people, hang out and have a good time =3

My Hobbies inlcude:
Listening and Making Music
Fursuiting and Fursuitmaking (beginner though ^^'')
Reading/Writing
and Acrobatics (Tumbling, Freerunning)

What is Furry to me:

The Fandom has become a very important part of my life over the years, as a way of live, introspective and sometimes spiritualism,
but first and foremost: because of the creativity and the people themself! Its a fun, exciting and very welcoming environment, I am happy to be a
part of :3

What are you doing here???

Well yeah, Austria isnt even close to canada I know x3, but the reason why I came to this board is the following:
Due to my work I will be in canada in Montreal (maybe in toronto too but that seems to be on the verge of not happening xP)
for a little over a Week, and I hoped to maybe meet some of the local furrys if possible!
I allready got a message telling me about a 2-weekly brunch that maybe happening on the Weekend I am there, and afaik its pretty close to my
hotel :3, so I hope this is going to happen!

I hope I could give you a little insight on who I am and why I am here, if not: feel free to ask me =3

*waves*

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2013-03-25, 09:25    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Zanian

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2013-03-25, 12:39    Sujet du message: Fox from overseas wants to say hello! Répondre en citant

*waves back*

Nice presentation :3
Hope I can see you at the brunch ^^

Edd

Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2013-03-26, 13:21    Sujet du message: Fox from overseas wants to say hello! Répondre en citant

Hello there! *waves paws*

Nahro

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2013-03-27, 03:34    Sujet du message: Fox from overseas wants to say hello! Répondre en citant

Hey!

Thanks for the welcome =3

Jerrin Phox

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

MessagePosté le: 2013-04-24, 15:20    Sujet du message: Fox from overseas wants to say hello! Répondre en citant

Hey there, I did know a fur from Autria many years ago, but lost contact. Name was o'Hare.

Anyway welcome to the forum Cool

Edd

Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2013-04-24, 17:52    Sujet du message: Fox from overseas wants to say hello! Répondre en citant

I was glad to meet you at the brunch from 3 weeks. Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:00    Sujet du message: Fox from overseas wants to say hello!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation