est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Moving to Montreal (from the UK)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Azzy

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2013-06-13, 19:15    Sujet du message: Moving to Montreal (from the UK) Répondre en citant

Bonjour hi!

Some of you may recall me poking my nose in these parts back in September when I was visiting Montreal for work. That trip somehow turned into a job offer at McGill (I'm still not sure how - one minute I was going for coffee at Tim Horton's, the next I'm being asked if I'd be interested in moving to Canada...), and so I'll be coming back somewhat more permanently in July. I didn't get much of a chance to get to know too many of the Monfurs back then (although I did pop by one of the brunches, which was pretty fun), but looking forward to having the time to get to know a few more of you Smile

A little about me: I'm a (brown) raccoon from London. By day I'm a statistician, and besides that my main hobbies revolve around the usual: video games and board games, as well as music (I am very slowly teaching myself the guitar) and a bit of writing. I'm also a big fan of pub quizzes - any recommendations on that front gratefully received! I'll be moving with my partner, CF, who is also a fur (a tiger, more specifically), but I suspect is too lazy to set up an account on here... Chances are if you meet me you'll meet him, though.

So...that's probably more than enough information for now. If anyone is so inclined, I have various IMs listed in my profile (although Skype is my primary one these days), so do feel free to get in touch Smile

(Oh, and sorry for my lack of French, getting to grips with the language is high on my 'to-do' list...)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2013-06-13, 19:15    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bryan-Gab

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: 2013-06-15, 07:37    Sujet du message: Moving to Montreal (from the UK) Répondre en citant

Welcome aboard Sir ^^

Silver

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: 2013-07-10, 06:46    Sujet du message: Moving to Montreal (from the UK) Répondre en citant

A late hello to you :3

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:06    Sujet du message: Moving to Montreal (from the UK)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation