est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Forum Index
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moving to Montreal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonFur Board Forum Index -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nervous Black Rabbit

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 羊 Chèvre

PostPosted: 2013-08-16, 20:13    Post subject: Moving to Montreal Reply with quote

Hi there. Pleased to meet you all. I don't have a fursona so for the moment I'm just a generic black rabbit.  Embarassed

I've been on the fringes of the fandom for a little while, looking at art and lurking online. Since I'm moving to Montreal for grad school soon I thought I might as well join this forum and maybe get to know people. I always like discovering new furry books and movies so if you have any suggestions please let me know. Some of my favourites are Watership Down, The Wind in the Willows and some of Don Bluth's films. (I love Secret of NIMH!) 

(Also, my french is in a terrible state right now but I'll be trying to brush up on it in the next little while. We'll see how that goes.  Wink )

Publicité

PostPosted: 2013-08-16, 20:13    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Silver

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

PostPosted: 2013-08-17, 20:59    Post subject: Moving to Montreal Reply with quote

Secret of nihm is great :3

Welcome to the community, for the most part we're all bilingual so you shouldn't have many issues chatting.

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 23:58    Post subject: Moving to Montreal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonFur Board Forum Index -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation