est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Comic Book Shop / Looking for Group

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Oreilles Dressées, Yeux Brillants / Ears Perked, Eyes Bright
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
LoopyWolf
Administrateur

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)

MessagePosté le: 2009-10-29, 10:28    Sujet du message: Comic Book Shop / Looking for Group Répondre en citant

Hey, anybody out there a huge fan of "LFG" http://www.lfgcomic.com/

Well the guy who writes LFG runs a comic book shop RIGHT HERE

http://www.the4thwall.ca/

How's that? =)  Okay
Monfur #0

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2009-10-29, 10:28    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gaius_Baltar

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: 2009-10-30, 01:17    Sujet du message: Comic Book Shop / Looking for Group Répondre en citant

I've heard of it.
I simply haven't checked the place out yet due to my school schedule, even though it's walking distance from my house X3

Firebreath

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: 2009-11-21, 11:43    Sujet du message: Comic Book Shop / Looking for Group Répondre en citant

Pretty nice place, and most likely the biggest amount of webcomics in print I've ever seen. Prices are decent and the place sure looks clean and sweet. Good variety of stuff. Smile

Don't expect the more "risqué" stuff to be there. Me and Feli had a slight discussion with one of the two owners and they don't want any of "that" stuff, so if you're looking for more adult comics, you might want to look elsewhere. Smile

LoopyWolf
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 2009-12-10, 22:44    Sujet du message: Comic Book Shop / Looking for Group Répondre en citant

You get a good service there, but beware: I happened to mention furries and asked "Do you know what a furry is?" and he said "Unfortunately, yes.." so.. might not want to bring it up
Monfur #0

Firebreath

MessagePosté le: 2009-12-11, 21:52    Sujet du message: Comic Book Shop / Looking for Group Répondre en citant

That depends - who was it that answered?
Me and Feli, when we went, mentionned that we are furries. The guy said "I know what the media showed and that's about it." and seemed okay with the idea that there was more to furry than what CSI mentionned. However, it was also obvious that furry wasn't "his cup of tea", so despite the seemingly intelligent understanding that there is an underlying layer to our subculture, I don't think he's just all that interested to know.

In the end, that might hold true for any circumstance to begin with. It's all in the diplomacy used to explain what and who we are. Smile

LoopyWolf
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 2009-12-11, 22:07    Sujet du message: Comic Book Shop / Looking for Group Répondre en citant

I dunno his name, only that it was NOT the guy who writes LICD.com - he's got a beard, sorta dumpy.
Monfur #0

Firebreath

MessagePosté le: 2009-12-11, 23:57    Sujet du message: Comic Book Shop / Looking for Group Répondre en citant

He might be the guy who runs the shop. That's who we met when we went anyway.
Sohmer and Lars aren't always there, but from their website, I think they make common appearences there. Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:09    Sujet du message: Comic Book Shop / Looking for Group

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Oreilles Dressées, Yeux Brillants / Ears Perked, Eyes Bright Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation