est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Index du Forum
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hi !

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Toshin

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2015-12-15, 14:02    Sujet du message: Hi ! Répondre en citant

Hi everyone !

I'm a 22 year old French guy finishing his studies here in Montréal.

I'm completely new to the fandom so I don't really know much about it (I didn't even know it existed not so long ago).
I don't know if I really belong here (I don't really consider myself a furry) but I really grew curious about your community (and I don't trust the bullshit you can read online) and decided to join to make myself my own opinion !
But still I like anthro art and anthro film, so maybe I'll end up really becoming one of you !

Concerning myself, I like Cinema, Photography, Hiking and Travelling (I always like meeting new people with different views on the world, which is also one of the reason I joined).
I cannot draw (unfortunately) so I won't be doing any artwork or anything (and will surely stay without any avatar for a long time)
I am also a Metalhead (I listen principally to Scandinavian Folk Metal) but I am still open to all music genres.

So that's it for my intro. I hope you will still accept me even if I am more curious than really into it.
Nice to meet you all !

(Sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes in English in my messages. I'm not a native, but I'm trying my best !)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2015-12-15, 14:02    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Crazzywolf

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2016-01-28, 20:04    Sujet du message: hey Répondre en citant

hey there  .. just  wanted to say if .. and u live near the montreal .. =) and u if to get in touch  http://www.furaffinity.net/user/Crazzywolf or IRC chat room'z

Visiter le site web du posteur
JaSonic

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2016-03-11, 18:06    Sujet du message: Hi ! Répondre en citant

Hi Toshin, how are you? You will just love the Monfur group. We are a very diversity group, but mostly furry, hence Monfur, hehe. If you want to get right into the furry fandom, you can come and check out What The Fur this May if you'd like.

Toshin

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2016-03-22, 18:02    Sujet du message: Hi ! Répondre en citant

I'm fine thanks ! I'm coming once every x months on the forum so my reply comes very late but thanks anyway !

I came several times to the brunches already and had a good time ! So yes I guess I would come to What The Fur this may

JaSonic

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: 2016-03-22, 18:13    Sujet du message: Hi ! Répondre en citant

OK fabulous, Toshin! You'll have a lot of fun at the convention, but be sure to go to to the "Welcome to your First Furry Convention" panel hosted by Talmak Owl, and he did say that he will be there this year. This panel will give you all the things you need to know during convention weekend.

I know that I am talking about this in the wrong thread, so I'm sorry folks.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:29    Sujet du message: Hi !

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MonFur Board Index du Forum -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Introductions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation