est.
July 23,
MonFur Board Forum Index
MonFur (MONtréal FURry) est un groupe social de furs habitant a Montréal et environs. Dans ce forum vous trouverez plus de details sur nous, les membres, les furmeets et des liens sur trucs qui nous voulaions partager avec vous, notre invité. Allez-y explorer en clickant sur les boutons ci-dessus où les sujets ci-dessous! MonFur (MONtreal FURry) is a social group for furs living in Montreal and its surrounding areas. On this board you will find out more about us, our members, our furmeets, and find convenient links to some web stuff we wanted to share with you, our guest. Please explore by clicking the buttons above or the topics below!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new wizzy avatar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonFur Board Forum Index -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Art
Previous topic :: Next topic  
wizzy

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 蛇 Serpent

PostPosted: 2011-04-22, 10:15    Post subject: new wizzy avatar Reply with quote

was foolin around with gimp and came up with this shot the pic with my camera and posted it on line.... Rolling Eyes

Publicité

PostPosted: 2011-04-22, 10:15    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
wizzy

PostPosted: 2011-04-22, 10:26    Post subject: what the sam hell is wrong here Reply with quote

i hate these stupid auto crappy blankity blank thingies , i tried to upload my new avatar , but nooooo it said it was toooooo big it was under 200 pixels then it had me remake it on it's site to it's specifications at 200. pixels , it's specifications mind you , and even after it claimed it was to blankity blank big!
i give up teck stuff can be a bitch!

anyway if you care to see it it is up at my furaffinity page dizzy wizzy Bannir xoot!

wizzy

PostPosted: 2011-04-22, 10:46    Post subject: new wizzy avatar Reply with quote

last try here goes nuttin

Moopa

Féminin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 龍 Dragon

PostPosted: 2011-04-22, 11:31    Post subject: new wizzy avatar Reply with quote

you can open it in ms paint and resize it that might work

Visit poster’s website
wizzy

PostPosted: 2011-04-22, 17:29    Post subject: new wizzy avatar Reply with quote

i tried the one i re sized myself first with gimp it was only 100 pixels it was refused and the xoot one which it re sized itself was also refused. i really do not know what else to do . all i can suggest is go to my furaffinity page for now. wizzy Sad

Firebreath

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien

PostPosted: 2011-04-23, 08:16    Post subject: new wizzy avatar Reply with quote

Wizzy, a link to your FA page would help. ;3

Visit poster’s website
wizzy

PostPosted: 2011-04-23, 10:10    Post subject: didn't think of doing that Reply with quote

nor have i ever done it but am willing to try , let me know if it woiks wizzy terminally awkward with two left paws

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dizzywizzy/    Rolling Eyes huggles

Firebreath

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 狗 Chien

PostPosted: 2011-04-24, 08:18    Post subject: new wizzy avatar Reply with quote

Is that the picture you wanted to use:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5609594/
?

I could always help, if this is it. Smile

Visit poster’s website
wizzy

PostPosted: 2011-04-25, 05:17    Post subject: new wizzy avatar Reply with quote

yes this is the one , it's a bit rough as you can see ,but i likes it it's got poisonality! huggles wizzy Cool

Sifu

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

PostPosted: 2011-07-13, 14:38    Post subject: new wizzy avatar Reply with quote

I don't know if you still care to have the image as your avatar, but there it is, ready to use :

Pleasure to be useful =3

wizzy

PostPosted: 2011-07-19, 16:21    Post subject: new wizzy avatar Reply with quote

Sifu wrote:
thanks sorry it took so long i am still getting the hang of this site believe it or not i couldn't remember where i posted this doh! heres wizzyI don't know if you still care to have the image as your avatar, but there it is, ready to use :

Pleasure to be useful =3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MonFur Board Forum Index -> MonFur Board -> Partager/Share -> Art All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation